What We Do
We handle the entire process of fighting traffic tickets for our clients, from filing them with the court to conducting a trial or negotiating a resolution. At the same time, we can take over the matter at any stage. You can contact us if you already have a court date.
When working with you, we:
- realistically assess your case and the possible outcomes
- explain the procedure and your position
- keep you informed of the process
- offer quality legal services
- Reduce the severity of the offence
- Reduce the number of demerit points
- Reduce the fine by as much money as possible
The Specialist You Need | Small Claims Court Expect
We promise that when you contact us, we will give you the best and worst case scenario. In most offences, the best case scenario is generally the complete removal of the offence from your record. The worst case scenario is, generally:
- The removal or significant reduction of demerit points
- Reduction of the severity of the charge
- Most often, a fine reduction
Please contact us to discuss your specific circumstances. The predicted outcome of the charge depends on your specific situation, our analysis of disclosure, and other factors.
We offer several services related to traffic offences:
Traffic Ticket Re-openings: This is the process that must be followed when you missed a trial date and a conviction was entered against you automatically.
Traffic Ticket Appeals: We can represent you in an appeal from a traffic ticket conviction if the ticket cannot be reopened. Contact us to discuss specific reasons you may have for an appeal.